Welcome to all the supporters!!

This is the place to find out all about Greenspirit Arts NEW BIG book project.

Monday, February 14, 2011

A FRESH (Re) START

Hi there Everyone!

As you hopefully know by now, we needed more time to successfully complete our funding goal, so we "moved" to a "new" project and are up and running again ! Thanks soooo much to all of you who signed up again and re-pledged your support for the book project.

If you have not yet had a chance to re-pledge you may do so by clicking on the Kickstarter photo to the right or by clicking HERE.

One final important note for now;
I'm creating a special Backers only email list for this project. I had been relying on the Kickstarter email service to send out updates but too many of my backers reported that they did not get these messages. So, I'll set up my own list.

If you are a backer and would like to receive these emails and have not contacted me personally before, please send me a quick email at: greenspiritarts@westelcom.com and I'll make sure you are included in my backers email list.

Thanks so very much for your patience and understanding!

Best wishes,

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment